Around 700,000 people in the UK may have autism – or more than 1 in 100 of the population. In Bedfordshire this equates to over 6,100 people with the condition, not to mention the considerable affects it has on surrounding family and loved ones.
Autism Bedfordshire is an independent charity, funded entirely by grants and donations. We rely on the generosity of individuals, companies and organisations to be able to run our vital services and support children, young people and adults with autism in Bedfordshire.
- £5 could buy some colouring crayons for our children’s activity groups
- £10 could fund an hour’s phone call to provide vital support and advice to someone newly diagnosed or their family
- £20 could pay for 2 young people with autism to be taken to the cinema
- £30 could pay for a specialist worker to support a child with autism for 3 hours
- £40 could buy training materials for one of our skills courses for adults
- £50 could pay for the hire of a bouncy castle at one of our social activity sessions
- £100 could fund the transport for an outing for 10 people with autism
You can donate to Autism Bedfordshire in a variety of ways: