Lifelong Condition, Lifelong Membership
Autism is a lifelong condition, so we want you to have a lifelong membership so that we can be here when you need us. Only new members pay a one-offmembership administrative fee.
Our membership is open to anyone in Bedfordshire who is affected by or connected with autism. You may be a parent, carer, relative or friend of someone with autism, an individual with autism or a professional working in Education, Health or Social Services.
Benefits of Membership
Being a member of Autism Bedfordshire, you will:-
- Receive our New Members Booklet with useful information about autism, our services and other local services
- Receive our bi-monthly newsletter, Pathway
- Have access to all Autism Bedfordshire’s services and activities e.g. L.O.A.F, Summer Schemes, Youth Groups, Adults’ Services
- Have access to our library and resources
- Be able to attend our training events
- Be invited to attend the Autism Bedfordshire A.G.M.
There are three types of membership:
- Families/Individuals/Professional Individuals – £20
- Professional Groups (e.g. schools, companies) – £25
*Concessionary rates will be considered on an individual basis. Please contact our office, telephone 01234 214871 for details.
To download our Membership Application Form, please click on the link below:
You can pay by:
- Postal order
Complete the Membership Application Form and return it to us with your payment to:
Salamander House, 2-10 St Johns street , Bedford ,MK42 0DH
Or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also make a donation to Autism Bedfordshire of any amount. Just tick the appropriate box on the Membership Application Form (don’t forget that if you are a taxpayer we can relaim Gift Aid from the Inland Revenue – an extra 25p for every pound you donate, now and in the future – at no cost to you. Just add your name, sign and date the boxes in the Gift Aid section of the Membership Application Form).