A new, tier 2 course, designed for those who support autistic individuals as they grow and develop into young adults.
Delegates will explore:
- the impact of physical and sensory changes during puberty
- establishing a positive self-identity during this stage of growing independence
- developing positive and healthy relationships with an understanding of staying safe
- when and who to ask for additional support
- some resources and approaches which may be helpful
Course Length: Half day
Number of delegates: A maximum of 15
Cost: £500 or £50 per place if booked through our rolling programme
Login If you already have an account with us, please click here to log in. Otherwise, please continue to register by completing the checkout process below.
Log in if you already have an account with us.